How Can Transpersonal Counselling/Art Therapy Help My Child?
- Transpersonal Counselling/Art Thera;y can help by ~
- Building Confidence
- Developing Resilience
- Developing Self Expression
- Creating a Safe Environment to Express Feelings
- Exploring the dynamics present in Bullying ~ and developing New Responses
- Guiding the child to find ways to handle Loss and Grief
- Releasing Trauma
- Developing Inner Resources
Transpersonal counselling is a specialised way of working that combines Counselling, Art Therapy, the imagination and the child’s own unique skills and talents, to navigate a way through times of difficulty.
Why Art Therapy?
Often it can be difficult for a child to express how they are feeling or what is on their mind. By using Art as therapy the child is given a safe, creative and dynamic way of describing what is going on whilst opening a door to the imagination to create meaningful solutions and lasting change.
Contact Eugéne to get more details on how art therapy for children can help your family